Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

We had a great Easter and Mason had fun hunting his Easter eggs. Mason enjoyed having all the eggs (and attention) to himself but next year it is going to be a little different. We will see how he does when Brayden and Madison get into the mix.

He found the first egg.



Getting a little help from Daddy for the eggs that were to high...the Easter bunny must be tall.
Marme helps with the other egg that was to high.
How do I open this?

7 comments:

Melanie said...

He looks so cute!! I love his hat! Happy Easter!

Cara said...

He's so handsome! You always take the best pictures!

Shara Smith said...

Oh, I never got to see him in his hat on Sunday! SO cute!!!

The Blakes said...

He looks like a doll!!! I am glad he got all the eggs to himself:) Anyone who looks that good on Easter needs all the eggs.

Summer Dawn said...

He is so stinkin' adorable! I love the whole outfit, but the hat makes it great! :)

*Kendra* said...

Great pictures! I love his outfit!

Bunch of Oranges said...

He looks like a little model for Ralph Lauren!!!! Too Cute!!!!!