Sunday, April 6, 2008

My not so little, little brother

While just an amature, taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do. Most of the time that means I am trying to get a picture of a two year old who really does not want his picture taken, or of a two month old who doesn't do anything but lay there. Saturday, I got to take my little brother out and we took some of his Senior pictures. It was fun to play around with him and he was a great sport. I think we ended up with several good shots, and I am excited to see them in print. I also have to give a shout out to Melanie and her fantastic eye for photo editing! It is hard to believe that my little brother is all grown and he is going to be graduating high school in a couple months. Congratulations Nathan!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You took some great pictures Christa!! I like the one showing his shadow. Isn't it kind of surreal to see you little brother grow up? Even though we grow up it still seems like they should stay little forever.

Cara said...

Those are great! I also feel that way about my should-be-12-brother-who-is-really-24!

Noe Family said...

Awesome pictures!! Makes me want a good camera. I hope you got some good ones at the botanical gardens today. And by the way, I never knew you had a brother!!!