Thursday, July 10, 2008

Special Things

Brayden turned five months last week and I thought he deserved his very own post. These first few pictures are taken with a very special blanket. The blanket was given to the "Babies of the Wright family" from my Grandmother who passed away before she even had any Great-Grand babies. She bought the blanket very soon after Michael and I were married, she then wrapped it and put a card with it and gave it to my Aunt to keep until it was needed. My Grandmother passed away shortly after Michael and I were married. She is very dearly missed as I know she would have loved to gotten to see her three great grand babies! I know I am a very bias momma, but you have to admit that is one irresistible smile!
This cute little giraffe was given to Brayden by my best friend. I think it is just about one of the cutest things and thought there was nothing cuter than little fingers wrapped around it. Thanks Karis!!!
And here is my special thing, my precious baby boy who is already five months old. We love you Brayden Garrett!!!


6 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness...has it been 5 months already?? He is just precious and that smile...adorable!!

Lisa said...

That is hard to believe that little Brayden is already 5 months!!! He is definitely one cute kid and you do a great job getting pictures of him!! Thanks for sharing so many of them since we haven't been able to see him in person!

Melanie said...

I can't wait for you to come take pictures like that of my baby! I talked to Madison about it, and she is definitely ready for you and Brayden to come stay with us.

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok could you make me cry any more? I just love your beautiful post and your extraordinary family! Christa, you are precious and so are your boys! :)

The Blakes said...

He is perfect! Those eyes!!! Very handsome little boy!

Anonymous said...

All the parents of girls need to apply to Marme and Papa. We will review all application. Please send pictures of the grandparents