Monday, September 29, 2008

Don't Mind the Smell, It Is Just My Dirty Laundry

I feel like lately I have been losing the fight in "Christa Vs The House". It has been a slow process, but one that has happened one closet battle at a time. Well today I decided enough is enough, I am going to take back my dignity and the ability to walk in to my closets!
I decided to start with Mason's room, unfortunately this is what it looks like most days when he is playing :(



The closet - outgrown clothes looking for a home and toys that I don't want spread out with all the others in the room.

After

Even room to put up his new birthday tent.

I even had Mason help me make labels so he can put the toys where they go...we will see.

So...take that, House...any body want to help with a garage sale? Speaking of the garage...:(

Okay so does anybody else have closets that need a little fighting...or is your laundry clean?

7 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Oh sweet honey child.... these are just the things a woman... a wife... a mom... conquers in this life.... its comical to see yours.. and encouraging to see before/after photos! You go! :) I will admit.... those things make me giddy too... organization that is.... the key is... keeping it that way :( Ha! Love you girl!

Melanie said...

You rock my socks off, and then fold and organize them. You can come clean my closets any say!

Muse Moments said...

Christa, you ROCK! Closet and Mason's room look fabulous! I just love a clean and organized house!

Melanie said...

Wow...I'm so jealous...I've been cleaning out closets as well. My next big battle is our closet...UGH! You're very inspiring!!

Noe Family said...

My house always looks fabulous!

Emily said...

Yeah, seriously. I don't know what you're talking about. MY house is already ready for white glove inspection. Cough cough.

Cason is sitting on my lap and when he saw the pictures of Mason's room, he said, " I wanna go play in der." At least SOMEONE appreciates it!

Cara said...

Yeah Chirsta! Looks great. I also get a kick out of organizing. Seriously, if you have a garage sale, let me know. We want in!