Here is the cute sign that Melanie made but nobody got to see because it rained the entire 45 minutes prior to the party. 
Anytime I asked Mason what he wanted for his birthday he would reply "some cupcakes."
What water party is complete without water gun party favors?
Enjoying the slip and slide. Happy Birthday Mason!!!!
Okay folks, this is the point where I tried to make a slide show of the remaining pictures, but honestly I did not like the way it looked...so I just decided to upload a ridiculous amount of pictures here.
My favorite niece:)






Second cup cake
Third cupcake...but it was his birthday and that was his one request.











Noah was being a tiger


Look how cute these next two are of Ethan...Melanie took them.







4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast. I hate that we were out of town and had to miss. Happy Birthday Mason...and you eat as many cupcakes as you can get!
LOVE the pictures! When are we getting the Broom family portraits taken??? :)
LOVE the pics! Super cute and fabulous photographers! We a an awesome time. Could I get copies of my kiddos?
Great party, great pictures, great mother!
Post a Comment