Monday, October 6, 2008

One Picture Please

Ever since we found out that Brayden was a boy I have looking forward to when he would be big enough that the boys could wear matching shirts...well the time has come and I thought it called for a picture. This afternoon out came the motivational M&M's and the camera....but this was all I got.








3 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok love it! Mason really does look like Noah! Brayden makes me giddy with his smile! They both are little heart throbbers!...Is that one word...hearthrob? :)AWWW Mommy brain :)

Melanie said...

The progression of pictures makes me feel like I am there, watching the two of them squirm around not wanting to have their picture taken. I can't wait to see them again.

The Blakes said...

They never do what you want them to do! I feel your pain, but they are still cute pictures. You go on the closet!