Okay lets be honest. Babies and kiddos are cute and adorable, but sometimes we catch them on camera and lets just say they don't look their best. I try to be careful when sharing pictures that I don't share the ones that make my boys look completely ridiculous, ones in which they won't look back on years later and say "MOM." Today, I feel like I have been left no choice.
To my dear son Brayden: I would love to share pictures in which you look sweet, adorable and your blue eyes shine but Son, you must give me something to work with, until you do these are the ones I will share. Love "MOM"


5 comments:
Too funny, yet still adorable!!
Made me smile! He is a doll baby! I take pics of my kids with unfixed hair in their faces and mouths not wiped, clear running from noses....but hey.... they are kids right? :)Always Adorable! Keep em coming Mama! I don't want to be the only Mom out there that my kids are mad at one day for all these pics! :) Ha!
I can't stop laughing....so cute!
These are precious! Where did you take these?
Adorable! I love the last picture! :)
Post a Comment