Saturday, May 23, 2009

For the next 5 days...

My kitchen will stay clean.

I will read all of these, only to be interrupted by adult conversation.


I will be wearing these, because when in New York you should wear what New Yorkers wear...right?!?
I will be missing this precious goofy little grin.


I will miss keeping up with this active little boy. (Okay, I admit I am planing on enjoying missing the active part:)

I will spend the next 5 days in engaging conversation with my hubby...5 days...what will we talk about?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

That's a really good picture of Mason! Have fun!

Joni McDoniel said...

I didn't you guys were headed to New York! Have a wonderful, kidless time!

When we you get back, we should get together for a play date.

Bunch of Oranges said...

Hope it's BLISS! :)

Melanie said...

Ohh...I'm so jealous!! Hope you guys have a great time!

Noe Family said...

So Jealous!! You know what you'll end up talking about? Your kids!! Have fun!!