Friday, July 17, 2009

Back from the Beach

We spent the last week in California with Michael's family. These pictures are from our last day and night as we enjoyed the beach. Now I am more of a pool person myself as my hair can only hold out for about 45 minutes near that much water before it is a complete ball of frizzy mess. I did take one for the team however and stayed a little longer before pulling my family back to the hotel. Brayden had a terible heat rash all over his little face and body from the day before so he stayed in with the grandparents and took a nap. I don't have any pictures of him so just imagine a pathetic little spotted boy passed out in a pack in play.
Cousins

Mason enjoyed swimming in the sand, we are still cleaning it out of his ears.

1 comment:

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok I have to admit...thinking of you with frizz hair and poor Brayden and a heat rash.... kinda made me laugh. It's just life huh? :) We just roll with it! :) Mason looks like he didn't have any problems and that water looks gorgeous! Glad ya'll had fun! :)