Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Confessions of a Not-So-Put-Together Mommy

Okay here it is...I don't write down my children's weight or measurements after their well child visits. If you were to ask me how much my child weighed at 6 months I would have two choices 1. to stare at you blankly or 2. make up a lie. I would love to tell you that if you looked inside their scrapbook you could find a page with all this information, but that would require a scrapbook...which is another confession for another time.

I also find it perfectly acceptable to run my child during the day, give the a bowl of popcorn and set them down in front of the TV, in my book a nap is a nap!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Haha, i love that picture! You're more put together than most of us even if you don't right down your baby's weights. The doctor has that stuff written down anyway. :)

Angela said...

I know, I was going to say, if you're not put together, what does that make ME??? Just ask your doc for the growth chart thingee when your kids are like 18. At least you didn't do it with Mason and leave Brayden out... you're just being fair!

Bunch of Oranges said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! That is awesome! :)

Bridget said...

Oh thank GOD I'm not the only one!!! Love the picture!

Noe Family said...

I just LOVE YOU!!!!