I realize this is rather belated...in fact there is a lot of blogging that I am behind on. Excuse 1: We are doing the preschool thing three days a week. Excuse 2: I think I am having
blogers block...is that such a thing? What is worse boring blogs or no blogs at all?



Can you spot what is wrong with this picture? Look at the feet...he knows which shoe goes on what foot, but sometimes he does it wrong just to try to get a reaction. I feel it is my job to not react...if you see my child with backwards
underwear, pants or shoes just know that he is crying out for attention:)
5 comments:
These pictures made me realize we haven't seen you guys in awhile! Brayden looks like a big kid! Hope all is well and that we can get together soon!
Boring blog is way better than no blog! They are so cute in their matching shirts.
I second Melanie! I love blogs... please don't be a quitter! :) It's how I stay connected to you people b/c my life is chaotic! So selfishly I say...do it! Love the shoe thing...funny! They have all sorts of ways to cry out for attention huh? :) Ha!
Wow that picture of Brayden really looks like Noah to me. I can't pinpoint why, but I think it's the expression. He's really looking different!
They are so adorable! We are sure gonna miss you guys.
Post a Comment