
70 degrees in January...yea!!!! We love the warmer weather and getting to be outside, we have also decided to expand our family with a new member who would also love to play! She has been so great with the boys, and who would not fall in love with those crooked ears? Her name? We don't know for sure yet, she came with the name Taffy but we don't know if that is what we are going to call her. Any great suggestions?

5 comments:
Are you kidding me?! You have lost your mind...
I about to say the same thing! I never thought I would see the day that you guys would get a dog. She is cute, though!
WHAT?! I can't believe your friends. It's about TIME you got a dog! Those kids neeeeeed one. :) I like Taffy, it's cute!
So cute! What kind of dog is that? Very cute! I bet the boys love it! :) Congrats!
That is one cool dog!!!!
Post a Comment