Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thirty is Nerdy

Happy Birthday Michael

What is the most appropriate way to celebrate 30 years...A party, but there should be a few things, such as
a happy nerdy family
slips that just keep showing
a band nerd
that awkward couple that can't keep their hands off each other
brothers that bring nerdy to a whole new level

little nerds who don't want to share

and a party would not be complete without nerd approved games


4 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't stop laughing...so funny. Sad we missed it.

Melanie said...

Too funny!! Happy birthday, Michael!

Bunch of Oranges said...

OH MY! You need to be on SNL with that look Christa! You are hilarious! Love it!

Amber Rader said...

I meant to tell you I liked how your "nerdy" party turned out. Cute costumes! And the Yo Gabba Gabba show is thanks to you. I wouldn't know what it was if I hadn't seen Mason watching it!