Too funny! You really need a girl to share these experiences with :)
His dress is a little short, oh wait, that's a shirt. Puts some pants on that boy!
Too cute. I'm loving Brayden's hair!!net
Oh.My.Word- that cannot possibly be Brayden! It's been too long...
Can your boys get any cuter? :) Miss you guys!
Oh I am so glad I'm not the only one whose son is doing that. Randal was so proud walking around in his Great Grandmother's shoes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too funny! You really need a girl to share these experiences with :)
His dress is a little short, oh wait, that's a shirt. Puts some pants on that boy!
Too cute. I'm loving Brayden's hair!!net
Oh.My.Word- that cannot possibly be Brayden! It's been too long...
Can your boys get any cuter? :) Miss you guys!
Oh I am so glad I'm not the only one whose son is doing that. Randal was so proud walking around in his Great Grandmother's shoes.
Post a Comment