Mason turned 5 last month. He looked forward to his birthday for weeks and we had a calendar countdown. It was so much fun to be able to see the excitement he had and look forward to his "big day" with him. I was finally able to get his birthday pictures done, so here they are. Now I have to warn you that I usually try to limit the pictures that I post, but that is not going to happen today. In fact I will probably divide it up into two post...or maybe three.




Here is Mason's creativity, my thought is if he is happy we will get happy photo's and it shows a little of his funny personality
here he wanted it to look like he was falling

and then he wanted it to look like he was knocking, if you ask him he will tell you he was just pretending

and what 5 year old photo shoot would be complete without an eyeball shot

I am sure he is about to bust out a light saber or sword




Happy Birthday Mason
4 comments:
These pictures definitely show his personality! So cute :)
He is such a cutie. Love the eyeball shot.
Great pictures! Where did you take them? Mason is growing up so fast...
All I can say is, That is one more handsome 5 year old with a brain to equal his good looks.
I would say that he is a very sweet boy too! MeeMaw
Post a Comment