Tell boys that they are going to get to spend the night with all their boy cousins and get messy the next day and you get smiles all around from the youngest to the oldest. Without any further explanation here are a few (and by few I mean a lot) pictures from our day.
 |
| No hands allowed for this breakfast! |
After that it was time to get out the shaving cream and cheetos.

 |
I love the laughter in this pic!
|
 |
| Don't think I did not get in on the action too! |
Next up was the slide full of shaving cream, I think they enjoyed spraying the cream more than sliding down.
 |
This is a fast slide to begin with, just add a little bit of slippery and you should have seen how fast he flew down!
|
 |
The other boys were a little more apprehensive, but Brayden is willing to give everyone a push!
|
Food Fight!!!!
 |
I am about to get hit!
|
 |
| Planning a sneak attack when I come out |
 |
This is good enough for rinsing off, right?!?
|
For the rest of the pictures click on the album below.
1 comment:
So fun! No wonder you were tired after that day. Where did you even come up with shaving cream and cheetos?
Post a Comment