Yeah! Welcome Brayden! We can't wait to meet you! Let us know if you guys need anything.
Hooray!! He's perfect...exact same size Hayden was:-) Can't wait to hold him. Congrats you guys!!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little guy! Let me know if you need anything! Love ya!
That was quick! You look great!!!!! Love yall.
Congratulations!! He's adorable!
Yay! Great job... He's adorable! We can't wait to come and visit at Grapevine and meet him sometime. Miss y'all.
CONGRATS!!! Brayden is here! How exciting! I am happy for ya'll and hope things go well as you adjust to having 2 little boys!
Congratulations! Another precious boys! Lem me know if you need anything.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures. :)
Congrats! He is super cute.
So glad that Brayden is here! He is adorable and I can't wait to see you guys on Thursday!!
So cute! Glad he's here!
Yay! Congratulations. He looks cute and you look fab!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Yeah! Welcome Brayden! We can't wait to meet you! Let us know if you guys need anything.
Hooray!! He's perfect...exact same size Hayden was:-) Can't wait to hold him. Congrats you guys!!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little guy! Let me know if you need anything! Love ya!
That was quick! You look great!!!!! Love yall.
That was quick! You look great!!!!! Love yall.
Congratulations!! He's adorable!
Yay! Great job... He's adorable! We can't wait to come and visit at Grapevine and meet him sometime. Miss y'all.
CONGRATS!!! Brayden is here! How exciting! I am happy for ya'll and hope things go well as you adjust to having 2 little boys!
Congratulations! Another precious boys! Lem me know if you need anything.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures. :)
Congrats! He is super cute.
So glad that Brayden is here! He is adorable and I can't wait to see you guys on Thursday!!
So cute! Glad he's here!
Yay! Congratulations. He looks cute and you look fab!
Post a Comment