Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our sweet little boy

Brayden is now eight days old and is just as precious as can be. We are learning how to juggle life with two kids, but I know it has only just begun. Michael goes back to work tomorrow so we will see how things shape up from there. Mason is finally begining to calm down. Ever since Brayden was born he has been bouncing off the walls, it's like he needs to make sure that we are not going to forget about him. He is slowly warming up to the idea of a baby in the house, but I must empasize the word slowly. That is enough from me, on to what everybody really cares about...the pictures.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

He is so handsome and you look just beautiful! We can't wait to meet him . I'll certainly keep you in my prayers as Michael goes back to work tomorrow. I'm off Tuesday, Thursday and Friday so let me know if you need anything!

Muse Moments said...

The first picture looks like Mason! He is gorgeous and your look wonderful! Mason will come around and all will be perfect!

Shara Smith said...

I love the new pics! He is so perfect! Thanks for letting me hold him the other night. It's amazing how quickly you forget when they were that small. Glad things are going well!

Bridget said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!

Noe Family said...

I agree with Mindy, the first picture looks like Mason! I love the bottom two pics!! Precious. I'll give yall about 8 weeks and then we'll talk....trust me, you'll have all settled in by then:-) Can't wait to bring yall dinner tonight!!

Cara said...

He does look like Mason. He is beautiful! Let me know if you need anything!

Lisa said...

Yeah for more pictures! He is precious! Glad to hear you are doing well...I'm sure it is a big adjustment having 2 now! Hopefully Mason will continue to like him and will be a good big brother!

Kimberly said...

He is adorable and perfect! Can't wait to meet the newest member of the Keltner family. Love to all of you!