
I had hoped to get some really neat pictures in the bluebonnets this year, but by the time we got out there they were already starting to look a little pathetic. We did get a few pictures, the flowers were just not as pretty as I am sure they were before the hail storm. Maybe next year, when Brayden can sit up, we will have better luck.
We walked to a field a few houses down from my Aunt's house. Mason wanted to pull the wagon with Brayden and would not let anybody else.

Not a picture with the bluebonnets but I thought it was a sweet expression.

My wonderful sister put this series together. We also took some belly pictures of her, they are on her blog if you want to check them out.
Our best attempt at a family photo.

And finally, a pretty butterfly.

5 comments:
GREAT pictures. Love the one of you and Brayden. Mason looks so big pulling that wagon.
Love all of them! The flowers don't look pathetic... you are funny! :)
What great pictures! I love bluebonnets! I wish we lived in Texas so I could have pretty pictures with them too!
Great pics! I tried to take Cassidee's pic and she just picked a bluebonnet. Good thing we were in my parents yard and no one saw her! :)
So good to find your blog... your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment