My precious baby Brayden is now two months old. He has passed that newborn stage and has entered into one of my favorite baby phases. He is starting to recognize those around him and will stop crying just when he sees me or hears my voice. He has a sweet little smile and is making cute little baby coo's. Although the first few weeks of his life were kind of rough, he is getting easier and is bringing so much joy to our house. So happy two month birthday to my little groundhog baby!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Is his name Mason?
The other day I took the boys for a walk and decided they needed hats since it was a little sunny out. Mason put on his baseball cap and he got Woody's cowboy hat for him to wear (you would not want the sun to get in Woody's eyes). I then reached for a cute little wide brimmed hat for Brayden to wear that I had bought when Mason was younger. Of course when I bought the hat for Mason I had his name embroidered on it, but I threw it on Brayden's head and off we went. I thought I guess that is the life of a second child, not only does he get the hand me downs, but he has to wear them with his brothers name on them.
My precious baby Brayden is now two months old. He has passed that newborn stage and has entered into one of my favorite baby phases. He is starting to recognize those around him and will stop crying just when he sees me or hears my voice. He has a sweet little smile and is making cute little baby coo's. Although the first few weeks of his life were kind of rough, he is getting easier and is bringing so much joy to our house. So happy two month birthday to my little groundhog baby!

My precious baby Brayden is now two months old. He has passed that newborn stage and has entered into one of my favorite baby phases. He is starting to recognize those around him and will stop crying just when he sees me or hears my voice. He has a sweet little smile and is making cute little baby coo's. Although the first few weeks of his life were kind of rough, he is getting easier and is bringing so much joy to our house. So happy two month birthday to my little groundhog baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh so precious!!
He is so Cute! You take such professional looking pictures! I'm impressed! Can't believe he is already 2 months old!! wow!
I'm impressed with all your blogs lately too! You have done well! I have been so busy--haven't had time!
Hey, I was reading my People Magazine and did you know Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) has a 2 year old named Mason and a newborn named Brayden! Pretty crazy!
You have the most beautiful little boys. Those faces! You should apply for them to be Gerber babies. Love it.
Post a Comment