After several attempts we finally came upon a beautiful day to take spring pictures of our little chickies. While we did not make it over for Dallas blooms, we decided that Grapevine flowers would do just fine. Here are a few of my favorite pics and most not of my children, as one is uncooperative with the camera and the other, well he is just hard to pose outdoors.
























7 comments:
Great shots sister, I love the first one of the boys. And that little girl in the pink, Olivia, I think, is adorable too! You are so talented.
You take FABULOUS photos!! So very cute! Are you available for hire?
LOVE the pics... you are a great photographer! If I get one of those do you think I will be a good one too? Wow! Gorgeous!
You are a great photographer!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE CHRISTA KELTNER!!!!!!! WOW, you need a photog business, your mom can do baby stuff, and your sis can make invites! Yall need to open shop!!!!!!
Read my blog...I tagged you!!
Take pictures of my little stinker please!!!! Can I hire you???
Post a Comment