He's so big and sweet! That's it, I am coming to see him, get ready.
Wow...hard to believe how fast they grow. He is so handsome.
Christa, He is precious! And looks so much like Mason I think! Do you think so? Also you are so creative with how you take pictures! Always something new!
oh my goodness! I love the crib pic!!! I had a friend that did that every month in the same spot in the crib and its really cute!!! Happy 3 mths!!!
Oh...such a sweet boy. Time goes by so fast!!
I love those pictures. He is so cute! I love the "coming alive" time when you can see their personalities grow.
LOVE the pics.. too cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He's so big and sweet! That's it, I am coming to see him, get ready.
Wow...hard to believe how fast they grow. He is so handsome.
Christa, He is precious! And looks so much like Mason I think! Do you think so? Also you are so creative with how you take pictures! Always something new!
oh my goodness! I love the crib pic!!! I had a friend that did that every month in the same spot in the crib and its really cute!!! Happy 3 mths!!!
Oh...such a sweet boy. Time goes by so fast!!
I love those pictures. He is so cute! I love the "coming alive" time when you can see their personalities grow.
LOVE the pics.. too cute.
Post a Comment