Monday, June 2, 2008

Who's Who among the Keltner Boys?





















"Your boys look so much alike...Do you think so?" I have had this said/asked so many times and sometimes I think they do and at other times I just don't know (mainly because I can't remember)...so here are pictures of each of them. What do you think can you tell who is who?


9 comments:

Melanie said...

Ok, so Christian and I have literally debated this for the last few minutes...this is a tough one. I think that Brayden is the one that you can see the gingham in all four corners of the picture and Mason is the other one. Christian thinks the opposite. We can't wait to hear the answer!

Noe Family said...

I think Brayden is the first picture and Mason is the second?? I don't think I've ever seen two brothers look more alike!!

Emily said...

I think it looks like the same baby. I mean, seriously. That's some strong DNA.

Lisa said...

My guess is that the top picture is Mason and the lower one is Brayden...that is amazing how similar they look! I'll be curious to see if I'm right or not! Hope ya'll are doing well!

Cara said...

It does look like the same baby! But - I think Mason is the second one and Brayden is the first. You are going to tell us right?

Shara Smith said...

That is so crazy! My guess is that Brayden is the bottom picture and Mason is the top. I guess I didn't remember what Mason looked like as a baby because I didn't think it was that exact. These pics could pass for twins if not the same child.

Melanie said...

This is horrible...I am their aunt and I really have no clue. First I thought Brayden was the top one, then I found a picture of Mason from closer to that time and decided Mason is the top one because the bridge of his nose is wider. I'm stumped. If you showed their eating habits we would be able to tell them apart. :)

Summer Dawn said...

It is amazing how much alike they look. You would think you had twins from these pics. I have to follow the Noes' lead on this one though because I think Brayden is the first pic and Mason the second. Can't wait to find out which is which.

The Blakes said...

Mason is on top and Brayden is on bottom.