Last night I was in the pantry and Mason found a cake mix, he preceded to come up to me and say "Let's make a cake Mommy!" Well how can you refuse something that cute, so we got out our aprons and got to work. Mason did a great job and stuck with it to the very end...although the hardest part was waiting for the cake to bake!"
**please disregard the dirty kitchen**

He got to lick the beaters and after his first taste he said "It's sooo dewishus"
You have to be careful with this boy, the beaters definitely went back into the bowl after he had licked them. Anybody want a piece of our cake?

The Waiting Game

Yumm Yummm

9 comments:
So sweet! I love his hair like that. He looks so old!
Oh NO!!! My little nephew is growing up..that hair do makes him look like a little boy instead of a baby. :(
That is too cute Christa! He is so handsome!
I love his spikes! Wow what a little heart breaker. You are a great and patient mother.
So cute! I love baking with my boys :)
Did yall get his hair cut or just fix it like that? Too cute!!
Don't forget--the Broom's live close by. We love cake!!! :)
That is so sweet. I can't wait till Mitchell is old enough to do that kind of stuff. I love his hair. He looks like a little model!
Love his hair! You are such a good mommy... spontaneous? Not me... ? :( MMM I want some cake now!
Post a Comment