Yea!! I was right! There's something distinctive about Mason...maybe his nose! They are both adorable! Yes, I am showing already (have been since the moment I was pregnant!) I will post pics soon! Tomorrow we find out if its a HE or a SHE! :o)
I knew it!! Ahh...the glory of being able to say to your husband, "You were WRONG!!!"
I was wrong.... man, they look IDENTICAL! Tough one Christa!
I was wrong. Are you sure you got them right? ha,ha!!
I knew I was right!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yea!! I was right! There's something distinctive about Mason...maybe his nose! They are both adorable!
Yes, I am showing already (have been since the moment I was pregnant!) I will post pics soon! Tomorrow we find out if its a HE or a SHE! :o)
I knew it!! Ahh...the glory of being able to say to your husband, "You were WRONG!!!"
I was wrong.... man, they look IDENTICAL! Tough one Christa!
I was wrong. Are you sure you got them right? ha,ha!!
I knew I was right!
Post a Comment