Thursday, January 31, 2008

And the Dr. says....

Well tomorrow is February 1st which means our little baby boy will be finished baking! The question is when would he like to get out of the oven? I had told the doctor that I would rather not induce if possible, but I also don't want to go ten days over like I did with Mason. So.....it looks like next Wednesday will be the day if Brayden does not make his big debut before then.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

We'll be thinking about you. I remember how anxious I was those last days...hang in there...you'll have your sweet baby boy soon!

Cara said...

We'll be praying he wants to come out!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the update! I've been wondering about you! Keep us posted and we'll be praying for a safe delivery and a healthy boy!

Noe Family said...

Yeah!! We have a date to look forward to:-)

The Blakes said...

Your the toughest gal I know. I can't wait to meet Brayden!!