Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Joining the blogging world



I set up this blog a while back but never took the time to actually try to post a blog. So here is my first attempt. I will try to try to figure it all out and be a little more exciting than this. Here is a picture of Mason this Christmas. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Amber Rader said...

Look at you...now you'll have a place to post all the new pictures of your boys. Only a few more weeks until Brayden will be here!

Noe Family said...

Hooray! Now if you are gonna blog, you better update it!! My morning routine is to go through all the blogs after I check email. I'll be watching you Keltner!! Can't wait for your shower tomorrow! andrea

Lisa said...

Yeah for blogging! I'm proud of you Christa! I'll be checking your blog daily for news and updates and pics! I miss you tons and hope to see you soon!

Melanie said...

So glad to see your blog! They're so fun and a great way to show off your kiddos! Happy blogging!