Mason got a new pair of roller skates for Christmas and since the weather was so beautiful last weekend we decided to give them a try. Because of his Daddy, Mason does not think you can be on skates without a hockey stick.

He also got a new guitar thanks to his Aunt Theresa...we can't wait for her to come visit so that she can listen to him play!!!! I walked in the other day and this is what I found, I thought it was a little Tom Cruise Risky Business myself.


6 comments:
He does look just like Tom Cruise! How cute. I am glad your figuring this blogging thing out too. It is kind of fun!
HaHa...very cute pictures! It's never a dull moment at the Keltner's house.
I think his father's understanding of the Stick to Roller Skates ratio is correct. No stick = No roller skates.
Glad you've joined the blogging world! Cute pic with the guitar!
Love the guitar picture...I can see that one showing up again in a senior video!
Too cute! I am glad to find your blog! It is good to see pictures.
Post a Comment