Monday, February 25, 2008

Brothers

Mason is slowly warming up to the idea of having a little brother around. They have done several "first" together such as their first bath and first stroller ride in our new double stroller. Here are some pictures of our two little sweethearts enjoying some brotherly love.

6 comments:

Joni McDoniel said...

Your boys are so sweet! I love the stroller picture. Have a great week!

The Blakes said...

I am so glad to see your update. I have been thinking about you! Hey, do you want to use my double stroller that is front and back? It is Graco and it is heavy, but you could put your carrier in it. Angie is through with it so let me know if you would like to use it.

Bunch of Oranges said...

Love the brother pics! Siblings are sooo fun! You are going to have a blast! Love you!

Cara said...

I was thinking about you this morning also. Your babies are so sweet!

*Kendra* said...

Cute boys! I can't wait to hold Brayden!

Bridget said...

I just hope that Katie will also warm up to a brother when he comes in June. Your boys look so cute together!