Saturday, February 2, 2008

Getting Close...

Christa woke up this Groundhogs day around 1 A.M. I thought she was just anxious to find out if some oversized rodent was going to start singing "My shadow and I". Turns out she was having some strong contractions, who would have known?

She let me sleep until 3 before I began my job of writing down the times and monitoring the gaps between each contraction. We finally decided that since all the good T.V. programs telling us how to get rich quick investing in real estate, loose all the weight we want and how to cure every disease known to man stopped airing around 7 this morning, that we might as well take a trip down to the hospital.

Christa has been checked into a room and everything is going well. Thanks to the advancement of medicine she is able to rest in "comfort" while we wait. Mom and Brayden are doing good.

Well keep you posted...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah! Keep the updates coming...we'll be anxious to hear all about baby Brayden! Hang in there Christa!!

Amber Rader said...

I had a feeling it was going to happen today :) We'll be praying for a quick and easy delivery!

Noe Family said...

Yea for blogs....I love being able to just hop on the internet and get the status of mom's in labor!! I'm gonna be checking throughout the day....hopefully not all day though:-) You go Christa!